This Policy is an integral part of the Site's Terms and Conditions (”Terms and Conditions”).
1. Information Collection
Personally Identifiable Information.
In the course of using the Services, we will ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you and administer your account (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, country of residence, email address, mailing address, password and financial information such as details of your income, assets and liabilities. Moreover, in order to play for real money within our Site, you will be required to make a deposit. In the course of making a deposit, you will need to provide deposit method information, such as your credit card details. Such information, together with your other personal information might be used to clear financial transaction executed by you within our Services.
We may ask for other Personal Information voluntarily from time to time (for example, through market research, surveys or special offers) to enable us to improve our Service or consider the wider needs of our customers or potential customers.
The Personal Information we request is required in order to fulfill your requests for various products and services available on the Site and through the Service. We may not be able to provide you with such services or products if such Personal Information is not provided.
Non Personally Identifiable Information.
When you access the Site or use the Service, (whether such use is performed on the Site or on a website of one of our partners or other third parties), we collect the following:
1. Information regarding your use of the Service;
2. Information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or online service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer's Internet Protocol address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Site and information you search for on the Site and through the Service;
3. Like many websites, we use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use “persistent cookies” to save your username and login password for future logins to the Site. We use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand how you interact with the Services and to monitor web traffic routing on the Site and aggregate usage of the Services. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Services.
When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
Third Party Sites
2. Our Policy toward Children
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
3. How We Use Personal Information
Personal Information is used for the following purposes: (i) to provide the Services, (ii) to administer your use of the Services and your PlayGamp account, (iii) to certify that you are at least 18 years old or older in jurisdictions in which the minimum age for use of the Service is greater than 18, (iv) to personalize your experience, (v) to provide to you service announcements, (vi) to provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting, such as newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, (vii) to enforce our Terms and Conditions, (viii) to resolve any disputes between users of the Site or between such users and us, (ix) to contact you to obtain feedback from you regarding the Site and the Service and (x) on behalf of and according to instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such announcements, information or offers, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication.
We use information that is not Personal Information for the above purposes and in order to (i) monitor and analyze use of the Services and for the technical administration of the Site, (ii) improve the Site and the Services, (iii) generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics and website use behavior of our users, and (iv) verify that visitors and users to the Site and of the Services meet the criteria required to process their requests.
In addition, we post ancillary privacy notices with respect to specific services.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
1. Chats. Any information you choose to provide in a chat or other method of communication available on the Site, should reflect how much you want other users to know about you. We recommend that you guard your anonymity and sensitive information and we encourage PLAY65 users to think carefully about what information about themselves they disclose in the chat or such other method of communication.
2. Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information, including reports generated as a result of your use of the Service, that includes non-identifying information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, other commercial purposes and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
4. Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party's property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
5. Business Transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including among others your Personal Information and Log Data, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
5. Changing or Deleting Your Information
We make good faith efforts so all of our registered users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information, if not required to be retained by law or for legitimate business reasons. If you completely delete all such information, your account may be deactivated. We may charge for such services, and may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
In addition, we may delete any information provided by you or related to you, pursuant to our policies as then in effect.
We are concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ a variety of measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, we do not promise that your Personal Information or private communications will always remain private and secure.
7. International Processing or Transfer
Your information may be processed or transferred outside of your state, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.